Benefit : Condusive working environment . Attractive salary and remuneration package
with general management and strategic planning of Warehouse by
overseeing all daily Operations with proper organizations and planning
• Responsible for managing accuracy of inventory with proper stock control system and processing of orders
• Liaise, receives and verifies accuracy of shipment schedule and inventory with local or overseas forwarder/ transporters
• Overseeing the turn-around-time of stock processing is within the approved timeline set by the company
• Ability to organize layout and space management for future capacity requirements of the warehouse
• Recruit, train and overseeing development of staff according to company objectives and safe work practice
• Overseeing on all operational cost control of the warehouse
• Responsible for maintaining security and upholding the health-safety compliance
• Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicle, machines and equipment
- Possess own transportCandidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Warehouse Management
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.