- Oversea Group-wide financial & management accounting functions as well as liaise and coordinate with other business/ division heads on management issues.
- Formulate, review & implement internal financial& accounting controls, system and procedures, deploy effective mechanisms of management reporting and build a term of dynamic finance professionals, leading by example.
- Structure accounting data to develop variance analysis against budgets, forecasts, business plan, cost estimates and prepare financial reports and plan.
- Provide analytical advice on ad-hoc projects & Group financial KIP's.
- Issuance of group consolidated annual accounts and budget plus oversight of the audit process.
- Provide advice on taxation matters and ensure compliance.
- Liaise and maintain relationships with financial institution and authorities.
- Oversea general administrative and procurement matters of the holding company.
- Possess a recognized Degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Management/ Economics or other relevant disciplines.
- Professional qualifications, certification and memberships with professional bodies such as CA, CPA, CIMA, ACCA, MIA, MACPA, ITA, CIA etc.
- At least 5 years related experience in accounting, business analysis, system & internal controls, preferably in senior management.
- Knowledge & application of cost accounting, forecasting, income, determination/ cost effectiveness, pricing, performance evaluation.
- Ability to develop, interpret and present financial data to aid in the process of decision making,
- Familiarity with local & international best practices and ISO 9001 would be an advantage.
- Must be term player, dynamic, creative & able to work under pressure independently and with minimum supervision.
- Exceptional people skills, good report writing & presentation skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels in English and Bahasa Melayu. Those who able to communicate in Chinese will be added advantages.
- A self-starter with good interpersonal skills, a passion for excellence and the ability to provide leadership, motivation & training/ mentoring to staff.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, effective planning and organizational skills as well as innovative, resourceful and results-oriented
Interested candidates may apply online or submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms Evonne Kong).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.